Monday, July 25, 2011

All you need is love! (and sunlight)


So lately if any of you have been stalking me on Facebook, you know I try 100s of lighting styles. One I have been doing a lot lately is pure sunlight. I never really mastered it when I started it, I got thrown into off camera lighting and making images with drama, strobist style. Still my favorite style though. To mme there was no point in using only ambient lighting. And for the record, I only use the sun as ambient lighting, I do not like continuous lighting or gravy training others flashes. Sunlight and only sunlight can be a good thing sometimes.

Sunlight pointed to the back give a girl a dreay look because you have to overexpose the background giving them a dreamy look, combine that with a shallow depth of field, they will love it. Anyways, the reason I am trying to do more of this is there are a lot of pros who use it, and their work looks amazing. I love the flare in it to, just gives it a well dreamy look. This image is SOOC, for all the cool kids who know. For the non photographers means straight out of camera. I think I like it a lot. I am going to have to do some more of this kind of work. And all you will need is sunlight and the girls will love it!

This model was awesome she was a blast to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment